We would like to—Employment generating for unemployed youths, women, disabled people and poor families livelihood and reducing migration from villages to cities.
in Village – Sunargaon (Kanda) District- Bageshwar (Kumaon) Hills of State- Uttarakhand.
Mostly poor families rearing goat but the new technology, research achievements, Demonstration project, and assistance are not available in this areas.
1. Here Goat rearing is a very weak condition because of poor goat keepers not able to expend any money for the goat breeding improvement, nutrition, safe shelter for hill areas, good feeding, health care and others. Goats are depended on only semi-intensive systems poor local breed only for meat, so the goat production very low weight.
2. If you have any Extension small program under the Lab To Land for the Goat Buck for breeding please Benefiting our areas,
3. If you would like to start Demonstration project micro unit for goat livelihood development program here we greatly appreciate your efforts and thanks to you.
4. – Improving high meat production breeding with new technology as scientific way.
5-Starting micro breeding farm by artificial insemination by local Vet worker at Kanda, district- Bageshwar. State- Uttarakhand.
6- Establishing pilot Demonstration ideal goat rearing micro unit by the support of friends. Providing high meat production breed buck and does to poor farmers on no loss no profit basis by the support of
7- Motivating local goat keepers’ farmers for adopting new technology.
8- Organizing training program locally with the chart, posters, and audiovisual resources.
9- Survey of the local goat farmers and got rearing problems. and try to solve those problems.
10. I hope you would like to help us,
11. I have some training and experience in the animal husbandry attached certificates’.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
with the best wishes.
Gopal Ratna Jeevan Lal Verma
Whats App no- +91 8954868561