During your time at the guest house you can become involved in local farming activities, festivals and hopefully help with fundraising activities. Alternatively visitors who just want to escape the hustle and bustle of the modern world can relaxing read books, walk the main trails of the village while enjoying the beauty that surrounds us.
Those guest who are interested in volunteering we allow you to draw on your own knowledge and skills and with our help create a programme that you feel most passionate about. .
Previous volunteers have
1. Taught English in the local school while also learning the Hindi language
2. Studied Eco Rural Sustainable Tourism, Environment protection, and Eco-development
3. Funded Rural Architecture development and Eco Construction
4. Used our amazing back drop for filming projects for their university courses.
5. Helped to market R.O.S.E as a Non Profit NGO that promotes strengthen the quality of life
In the local community
6. Created marketing campaigns International integrity, Website design, networking, office help, slideshow
7. Organic Farming / Gardening, Composting /
8.-Local skill / craft / traditional technology / knowledge / heritage learning.
9. Construction of toilets for poor local families, renovating and maintaining a path.
10 Installed renewable energy sources ie Solar street lamps and lights in poor village’s homes.
Why visit to ROSE Kanda???????? No one have answer, But after watching this video you will visit, definitely.ROSE Exclusive interview with Brooke Bierhaus( USA based Multimedia Journalist, Television Host and Founder of http://www.vidbee.org)Watch Full Interview;- https://goo.gl/g15Mx4Logon to http://www.rosekanda.info for more information.
Posted by Ravsne Hook on Tuesday, May 9, 2017
Posted by Martin Burrows on Monday, January 28, 2019